Friday, September 29, 2017

Nolan's first day of preschool (again)

It's weird to say it was Nolan's first day of preschool since he had a first day last year and will have a first day again next year.  I guess it was his first day of preschool in the 4's class.  He is at the same school, Woodinville Country Day School.  He goes to school three days a week like last year.  I found out after school started that there are 20 kids in his class.  He does have 2 teachers but that sounds like way too many kids so we may be searching for a new preschool for next year.





He has been at school for about 2 weeks now and has told me the name of a kid in his class that is his friend!!!!! Ethan!!!!!  Last year Nolan didn't tell me about any kids until the school year was almost over.  This is big progress and I hope he makes some of his own friends this year.

They filled out an "all about me" worksheet and it's always so interesting to see what they write.  I learned a few things like Nolan needs to play less fighting games at home.  And he probably shouldn't tell the teachers that he doesn't like to go to school.  It was interesting that he said his favorite thing about himself is that he can play video games.  Nolan really isn't into video games and barely ever plays them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment